Hello! I have finally decided to share with you guys the rough draft of the outline for my opening scene! So far I have created this outline and vision for how I want my film opening to turn out, and I know I have to continuously and meticulously edit this draft until I reach my final product, but I am so excited to share with you what I have so far!


-Establishing shot of a shed/small house
-Cuts to P.O.V shot of one of the people in the group of individuals running in a forest
-Tracking shot of people running
-Tracking shot continues and follows to the same shed seen in the establishing shot
-Cuts to a long shot of shed
-Long shot of people running to shed "lines up" with the tracking shot previously seen
-Close up of Nicole's face covered in sweat and dirt as she sits in the shed with light shining through onto her face
-Camera tilts from Nicole sitting on the ground to Amrit sitting on top of her on the shelf above her
-Camera follows another point of view shot as it follows the noise of a loud knock on the shelf and laughing in the background
-High angle of Amrit jumping from the shelf and hiding with Nicole and the other two girls
-Cross Cutting between outside of the shed and the inside of the shed occurs here
-Midshot of two white characters serving as the antagonists
-long shot of them knocking on the shed
-Pan/close ups of 4 girls faces hiding underneath a "table"/shelf
-Cross Cuts to one of the men outside with a close up of his face screaming
-Close up of Nicole's face mouthing direction to the other girls
-Voice over slow motion inserts of the girls crying and gathering their belongings along with cross cuts of the two men banging
-The voice over describes the background as it is of a news reporting giving backstory to what is occurring in the scenario
-Slow motion shots end with a single extreme close up of Nicole's mouth screaming "RUN"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog