Me again, I have taken my outline and turned into a visual representation in order for my planning process to go as smoothly as possible! I have storyboarded what I want my film opening to look like each shot is purposeful in conveying the ultimate message of fear and the empathy that I want my audience to feel when watching this film opening. This will be evoked through the variety of close up and point of view shots that I have included, both of these inputs will allow for me to have a direct control on the emotion portrayed and how it is received by the audience. I have yet to figure out the variety of shots that I would like to place during the slow motion inputs of my scene, but I will keep you guys updated as soon as I figure out what I exactly that will consist of! For now I apologize in advance for my terrible drawing skills, but here's my storyboard!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog