I think I have successfully conjured up my vision for what I want this film to look like on screen. I think filming the scenes and having visual representations has given me an idea of how I want to string all of the footage together. I know I want the brainwashing scene to be strewn in between all of the forest clips as it would act as a cross cutting technique that would imply that both scenes were happening at the same time. I did not capture any dialogue during the entirety of my filming process and that is because of the fact that I wish to do a voice over of different "news reportings." While filming I realized that the brainwashing itself was not necessarily clear enough. That is why my first voice over will be said with a voice alterer that will deepen and slow down my voice and implement key phrases over and over again in order to show that this is in fact conditioning the people to think alike in racist mindsets. I want these strewn throughout to show the significance and ties to the forest scenes of the 3 girls running from the one man.
     However, this being said I do not want audiences to confuse the young man banging on the door with the girl watching the brainwashing material. These are two separate concepts, therefore they will not be found consecutively next to each other. I am sincerely hoping that I will not need to film again as getting everyone in one place at one time is harder than expected as many people have prior responsibilities and clashing schedules. I may need to film a few close ups in order to tie in the door banging with a hiding spot of the 3 girls. This may pose a problem for me as I am unsure how I will be able to film for this. I am first going to attempt to edit the footage I do have together and focus on the audio layout over the film. I am excited to piece this opening together. I am slightly nervous it will not come across how I had initially envisioned, but I will definitely keep updating this on whether or not more filming has to take place. Deadlines are approaching! and the anxiety is certainly kicking in. Wish me luck !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog